Effective Date: January 1, 2022
2. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files placed on your device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the site owners.
- The cookies used on our site may be "session cookies" (which expire once you close your web browser) or "persistent cookies" (which stay on your device until deleted).
4. Types of Cookies We Use
- Essential Cookies: These are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off. They are usually set in response to your actions on the site, such as setting your privacy preferences or filling in forms.
- Performance Cookies: These allow us to count visits and traffic sources, helping us measure and improve the performance of our site.
- Functional Cookies: These enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization.
5. Your Choices Regarding Cookies
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies through your browser settings.
- Please note that if you turn cookies off, some features of the site may not function properly.
6. Third-Party Cookies
- Some content or applications on our website are provided by third parties, which may use their own cookies. We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used.
- We may update this policy from time to time. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our cookie practices.
9. Contact Us