- Create multi-platform apps for iOS/Android using Flutter Development Framework
- Must have built at least two Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter
- Implement new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Extensive knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift or Kotlin
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
- 2-3 years of demonstrable experience with 1-2 years of relevant flutter experience
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Git and Jenkins.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Good communication skills in English